Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Surry Hills

This past weekend I walked to Surry Hills, a super cute suburb of Sydney. First I had Brunch at Di Bella Coffee.

Flat While (I'm so hooked)


French Toast with Caramelized Apples and Bacon 


Coconut Cupcake from Sparkle Cupcakery

I really like some of the tile and ect. on the side of the buildings.

Fence around an old building. 



I found a playground in the Surry Hill area, and decided to take Austin there Monday. 

Perfect weather 

My little bird chaser... scare scare! 

Flat White...AGAIN! (different day)

Warm Chicken Salad with Lemon Dressing from Fifi Foveaux, No website, but was rated a 4/5 stars! Really I just picked it because it was next to park. 

Inside view 

Cool art I found on the back of a sign.


A little closer 

End of the day

Funny faces!! He took a few of me, but I didn't find them as funny as he did. 

Love this crazy boy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment