Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sticky - Traditional Hand Made Yummy

While exploring more of The Rocks I stopped in the candy shop Sticky.  At Sticky all the candy is hand made into the tiny pieces of many different flavors. What is most impressive about the shop is you can watch as they make the candy. They also do custom orders for weddings, birthday, and holidays with different names or saying on the inside. Here are few pictures I snap while there....

Sticky 

Rolling the hot sugar until it is soft enough to separate 

Rolls the smaller pieces to cool more before cutting 

These guys do not sing like the fudge shop in New Orleans, but I did hear The Black Keys on the radio at the shop.

I picked up a small bag of the lemon treats! I think Jessica and Lucy will love!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment